JohnnyRPG/JohnnyQuest JohnnyRPG/JohnnyQuest

lots of time put into this!

nicely done :)

muffinman9 responds:

Thanks man! It means a lot to both of us, and yes, we spent ages on this lol

Experimental: Flash DDR Experimental: Flash DDR

hmmm needs work

great idea, i'm digging it! it does have problems, why make it start automatically? let the player hit "play" or something, it also needs more music! oh and the arrows dont really match the beat, it's kind of random, other then that good job.

AsianSpark responds:

Not synced correctly, i know.

The Game of Games The Game of Games

what?

my left testicle could make a better game in under 10 minutes by pounding on the keyboard.

electricamish responds:

No it wouldnt. Action script takes things like actually typing things...not randomness..you are retarded :D

Exofusion 2 Exofusion 2

hum

I loved it, but when you die and restart, you can't get the upgrades you got last game, and your ship doesnt start with them, so you gotta reload the entire flash :(

- :: Commando 2 :: - - :: Commando 2 :: -

heh

I gave it a 5/5 but then I played more, and realized how buggy it is. My hp on my barracks just goes down, even when I hit lightning like 50 hp just dissapears, and its not the -25% enemy hp, its a constant stream of -hp going down with no enemies hitting me....its so annoying. Other then that very nice coding, the graphics werent good though.

VENGEANCE-GGG responds:

The reason for the seemingly inexplicably health loss (actually explained in the instructions AND movie description), is for them having units on the field when you don't. It makes winning a lot quicker for those who have managed to take the enemy's side of the field.

Star Wars Game Star Wars Game

I see you put some time into it...

yeah like the other guy said, when you hold ctrl and just move up and down it makes this net of beams and that's really boring, and nothing happens you just sit there, make it moving, more enemies and maybe ship upgrades, nice try though :D

Hopper's Day in HELL Hopper's Day in HELL

needs work!

it needs work buddy, it's so simple and the big guy gave me an auto -400, what is that? I mean, the little water is like +2, so I gotta grab 200 times to make up the points, fix that :( and make it better, more shit.

Onigirl DDR 23 Onigirl DDR 23

nice

I liked it, nice work! If you could add multiple songs that would rule.

Endless Flight Endless Flight

I remember this game

when I played neopets when I was 13 (4 years ago?) there was a game like this called Volcano run, everything was nearly the same, just this one is more grown up :D not half bad.