Goku vs Vegeta - Practice Goku vs Vegeta - Practice

nice,

a sprite movie that doesn't lick nuts, good job :)

Santas Story 2008 Santas Story 2008

This took you a year? Seriously?

I thought your username is SuperArtist for a reason.

28 FL Trailer 28 FL Trailer

this wasn't a trailer

a trailer has something happening, you can't say "comic soon, movie by me" in a flash and call it a trailer, this will get through the blam process and not end up in the can, which it should, most newgrounders don't even care about content anymore :(

Ultimate Fight of DEATH Ultimate Fight of DEATH

no, no "going easy on you"

you title this "ultimate fight of death" and you expect people to go easy on you? anything "ULTIMATE" is expected to kick ass, and this didn't.

Emby responds:

I think it kicks ass.

Beginer PHP Tutorial Beginer PHP Tutorial

Hmmm

the file was 3 megabytes, this may be your first flash but maybe you should have read about compressing audio :(

aFishTale aFishTale

3 years? really?

Are you sure you didn't do this before lunch?

LandonCrosby responds:

You might have missed the part where I had said "Here and there" there is about 6 hours total time put into this, however it is over a spand of 2.5 years. But I get bored easily.

The Offspring Clock v2 The Offspring Clock v2

hah

just cus its offspring it gets a 10.

Final Fantasy 8 Spoof Final Fantasy 8 Spoof

JESUS

This is something I would have hoped to get blammed, wow, dude, seriously, jesus christ, fucking a, WOW, what the fuck was that? My head is still spinning, I dunno what I just saw, that was the worst flash animation I have ever seen, that was horrible, cosplay homos. It rained today, god cried because he witnessed you making this video, this is worse then any rape or kidnapping or murder you see on TV, this flash was like getting raped by 20 serial killers with golden dildo knives made of fire. Quit, life, now.

Xenocide 2 Xenocide 2

yeah

I only rate 0 if someone makes a big mistake, you made two. This 10 second animation is 3.2 megs, learn to freaking compress sound, I have a game with 3 full songs and its 1.2 megs, that and you submitted twice, shame on you.

The Truth about PSP The Truth about PSP

how is this not blammed?

was this supposed to be funny? It wasn't, pretty lame to be honest, if you were trying to be funny try harder.